Sunday Care Group


Wednesday, February 05, 2014

“Following Jesus and Loving People”


Hi Everyone!

We are continuing to watch the weather forecasts for this weekend as there is another possibility for more snow. We will send out an announcement Thursday afternoon with a decision about Sunday evening’s Combined Care Group. If it appears we will get more snow, we are considering moving the Care Group to the following Sunday. For those who are preparing the food. Please wait for the final decision.

God bless!


No comments: