E-Bulletin January 24, 2014

HIGHWAY TABERNACLE ~ RESURRECTION LIFE

Friday, January 24, 2014

“Following Jesus and Loving People”

 

Hi everyone,

This past week I have spent a lot of time praying and thinking about the vision and direction for our church (I include Resurrection Life). As you may know, this Sunday is our “Vision casting and business meeting.” I sometimes think of God’s vision for ministry like walking in the fog toward a building in the distance. From far away, you know the building is there, but can only make out the general details. As you continue walking, you start to see the windows and more specific details take shape.  After being pastor here at Highway, I feel like I see less fog and more specific details of God’s vision! 

 

I often begin my sermons with a comment like, “this is the most important sermon I have ever spoken here.” Well, I must say with all sincerity, that this Sunday I will definitely preach the most important sermon I have ever spoken here! In fact, I had another message in mind at the beginning of the week, but today God has poured some amazing thoughts into my heart to bring to you. I can’t wait to share these with you.

 

Just a reminder…we will begin pre-service worship this Sunday at 10:00am and the “official” service will begin at 10:30. After the service we will enjoy a lunch together followed by a brief business session.

 

One more thing…tonight at 7:30 we are hosting the “Conquer the Night” event. Our gathering will focus on Jesus Himself. Come with a desire to draw close to the Lord. You will not be disappointed!

 

See you later…Pastor Mark

 

Sunday morning: Vans will be at Resurrection Life Church at 10:00AM to pick up anyone needing a ride from the Tioga area.

The church will provide pizza for lunch and we would like to ask if you would be willing to bring a salad or dessert. Please contact Darlene to let her know what you can bring or if you have any questions: 215-307-7844.

 

 

If you are having trouble viewing the E-Bulletin or wish to be removed from the mailing list, please send an email to: Office@HighwayTabernacle.org

 

 

No comments: